12/21/09

Lets Start Over

Hi everyone, i'm Caroline, the creep behind the screen. I've been into fashion for the past 5 or 6 years or so, but as of late have i been completly blinded by it. I love to sew and sketch and all the things involved with design...just like everyone else with a fashion blog these days. I'm not really expecting this blog to go any where crazy, i think i'm just going to keep it as a style journal, you know? I already keep all of my crazy crap about my personal life in a regular journal so why not some place to put all of my thoughts about style, fashion, all that. This will probably won't even last that long considering i have the attention span of a nine year old on chritmas morning. But i'm thinking this is somthing good to do during christmas break so we'll see how it goes. I hope this'll be a good thing. Anyway, until next time. Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment